LIFTING RUGBY BLOCKS -PAIR
$7 Shipping NZ Wide
Lifting Rugby Blocks/line out supports by Body Armour. Many players tape their legs for lifting in the line-out. This often involves securing padded foam blocks to the leg, which are discarded after the match or training session. Over the course of a full season the cost of material can be substantial. Body Armour have developed a re-useable lifting block. It provides a suitable wedge for lifters to grip the jumping player, is re-usable and easy to pull on. Sold in pairs. The measurements for circumference on the lifting blocks at rest are:
- Small: Top 40cm, Bottom 32cm
- Medium: Top 44cm, Bottom 36 cm
- Large: Top 48cm, Bottom 40 cm
- X Large: Top 54cm, Bottom 44cm
- It's not a problem to return items to us for an exchange or a full refund (excluding postage) within 14 days from the date of delivery.
- We cannot accept personalised (name and/or number printing applied) jerseys back for an exchange or refund.
- Free return shipping for exchanges is only available to parcels being shipped within NZ, international exchanges will need to pay shipping for the exchanged goods
- Please ensure that the tags are still on the product, that it is still in the original packaging and that the product has not been worn and is in exactly the same condition in which you received it.
- If you have any questions regarding returns, please contact us and we will be more than happy to advise.
- Please contact us before returning any product.