All Blacks Bomber Jacket
A fresh take on their famous silver fern. Created with a loose fit for a laid-back feel, this bomber-style jacket from adidas is all about keeping All Blacks fans comfortable during an important season. Big, bold and finished in glossy print, that French fern on the sleeve was hand-drawn by the Parisian artist who created the design on the jerseys New Zealand will wear on rugby's biggest stage in 2023.
Full length zipper, graphic on sleeves, Pocket on the Sleeve with zipper, 2 side zip pockets
Shell: 51% recycled nylon, 49% recycled polyester plain weave, Fill: 90% recycled polyester, 10% polyester insulation
- It's not a problem to return items to us for an exchange or a full refund (excluding postage) within 14 days from the date of delivery.
- We cannot accept personalised (name and/or number printing applied) jerseys back for an exchange or refund.
- Free return shipping for exchanges is only available to parcels being shipped within NZ, international exchanges will need to pay shipping for the exchanged goods
- Please ensure that the tags are still on the product, that it is still in the original packaging and that the product has not been worn and is in exactly the same condition in which you received it.
- If you have any questions regarding returns, please contact us and we will be more than happy to advise.
- Please contact us before returning any product.